Lviv city – heart of Ukraine
Come to discover Lviv – city-museum, embodiment of the Ukrainian culture and European charm. It was established in far 1240 and has successfully remained intact throughout seven ages. The mix of old traditions, rich history and monumental architecture create here the sense of time standing still.
Lviv city is an open air city-museum, embodiment of the Ukrainian culture and European charm. It was established in far 1240 and has successfully remained intact throughout seven ages. Lviv city boasts unique monuments, old buildings, cozy streets, unforgettable panoramas, gorgeous churches and spacious squares. The mix of old traditions, rich history and monumental architecture create here the sense of time standing still. At legendary city restaurants that are famous for unique designs and flavored coffee you will feel majestic atmosphere of calmness and hospitality.
SIGHTS AND PLACES:
- Market Square with 45 buildings that are architectural monuments;
- Armenian Quarter – district of artists and bohemian peoples with the great number of unique coffee shops;
- Fortifications of medieval town – Powder Tower, Royal Arsenals, fragments of defensive walls;
- Numerous churches of different denominations and of different ages: Dominican church and monastery, Dormition or Assumption Church, the Chapel of the Three Saints, Bernardine churche and monastery, Latin Cathedral, Jesuit church – the largest church of medieval Lviv which could accommodate up to 5000 people and st. George’s Cathedral;
- Architectural sights like Opera House, Italian courtyard, Mickiewicz Square , King Danilo statue, Potocki palace, Drama theatre;
- City hall (Ratusha) and panoramic view from its top;
- Vernisage souvenir marketand many other!
- transportation to/from L’viv by train
- L’viv city transfers
- comfortable accommodation
- 2 days excursion program by professional guide
- entrance fees on the route
- VIP companionship service by English speaking lady guide during the trip (you can choose the companion guide)
- extend the tour with Golden Horseshoe around L’viv covering three castles – Olesko Castle, Pidhirtsi Castle and Zolochiv Castle
- request tailor-made program over Ukraine and get PRIVATE CALCULATION for the trip accounting your individual preferances
- or consider more extended Trip over Ukraine that would include more beautiful cities