Trip to Kamenets-Podolsky city
Kamenets-Podolsky – one of the most beautiful cities in Ukraine famous for its gorgeous fortress and unique fortifications . Moreover here you can meet up to 200 buildings and constructions of the 11th-19th centuries, admire the landscapes of Smotrich river canyon , come along the highest bridge in Europe and enjoy fairly well-developed tourist infrastructure.
Kamenets-Podolsky is one of the most beautiful cities in Ukraine. The city is mostly famous for its gorgeous fortress which first constructions refer to the 11th-12th centuries and the main fortifications – to the 16th-17th centuries. But besides the castle Kamenets-Podolsky boasts many other unique things making unforgettable impression. Here you will be able to touch the past, see many architectural monuments of different époques, hear interesting facts and stories from city events. Here you will find about 200 buildings and constructions of the 11th-19th centuries, admire the river Smotrich canyon landscapes, come along the highest bridge in Europe without piers, see the rocks in the very center of the city and enjoy fairly well-developed tourist infrastructure.
Sights and places:
- On the day 1 we will visit a picturesque Kamenets-Podilskyi Castle, St. Apostles Peter and Paul Polish cathedral, Turkish minaret , Francisco Polish church; The Town Hall, Armenian Nickolas church and Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Smotrich River Canyon and other city sights;
- on the day 2 trip to medieval fortress Khotyn + visit Bakota village with the river canyon and rock monastery;
PRICE: 600$ per person; +300 for every next person
- transportation to/from Kamenets-Podolskiy by train
- all city transfers
- comfortable accommodation
- 2 days excursion program by professional guide
- entrance fees on the route
- VIP companionship service by English speaking lady guide during the trip
- add to the program such activities as air-balloon flight, rope-jumping or rock-climbing
- request tailor-made program over Ukraine and get PRIVATE CALCULATION for the trip accounting your individual preferances
- or consider more extended Trip over Ukraine that would include more cities