Best of Ukraine
If you want to see best of Ukraine but have rather limeted time for travelling – this tour is for you. Here we picked most valuable touristic destinations, included maximum interesting places and didnt forget about your comfort! So having rather rich program you will have enough time for walking over each sight and enjoy excursions with no hurry.
If you want to see best of Ukraine but have rather limeted time for travelling – this tour is for you. Here we picked most valuable touristic destinations, included maximum interesting places and didnt forget about your comfort! So having rather rich program you will have enough time for walking over each sight and enjoy excursions with no hurry. And at the end of the day will have enough time to relax and have good sleep.
- morning arrival to Lviv from Kiev
- excursion over historical center of L’viv that would include Market Square, City hall (Ratusha), Armenian Quarter, fortifications of medieval town, numerous churches of different denominations and of different ages, Opera House, Mickiewicz Square , King Danilo statue and many other.
- night rest in a hotel
- trip to Pochaiv Lavra – one of the holiest orthodox places and second biggest monastery in Ukraine after Kiev Pechersk Lavra. The first notes about this beautiful temple complex come from far 16th century. The chronicle sais that the monastery was established by the monks of Kiev Pechersk Lavra who saved from Tatar-Mongol invanders. Pochaiv Lavra stands on a hill and overlooks the city from the height of 75 meters. It is not only the Mecca for pilgrims from all around the world, it is also very beautiful and peasful place with deep history and numerous legends and miracles. No matter what religion you folllow, from here you will come back with peace and love in your heart
- visit Anna’s sacred spring. A great opportunity to cure your body and soul with healing water of st. Anna’s spring that is located not far from Pochaiv Lavra. Here you can wash your face, drink healing water, take and bring it to your relatives and take a plunge in the delubrum that works every day and every hour all year round
- ride to Olesko and Pidgirtsi castles
- morning move move to Carpathians.
- arrival to Yaremche town and accommodation
- excursion over the town and visiting such sights as Probiy waterfall, souvenir market, Rocks of Dovbush famous for unique lanscapes, panoramas and caves, come up to Makovets hill, Zhonka river and waterfall and dining at unique restaurant “Hutsulshchyna” famous for its original Hutsul archtecture stile – wooden construction made with no single nail and rich traditional interior .
- tour to waterfall Zhenetskiy Ghuk
- see old wooden churches and Kolomyia town with Pysanka museum
- as the alternatives you may take climbing to Hoverla mountain, rafting adventure, horseriding, riding with quad bikes or offroader
- morning move to Chernivtsi town
- excursion over city
- visiting Residence of Bukovinian and Dalmatian Metropolitans that is inscribed to UNESCO
- move to Kamenets Podolskiy
- ride to Khotyn fortress
- excursion over Kamenets Podolskiy city-fortress
- evening train back to Kiev
PRICE: 1500$ per person for 6 days; +500$ for each additional person
- transportation to L’viv by train
- back to Kiev from Kamenets -Poddolskiy by train
- all the transfers between cities and towns during the trip
- comfortable accommodation in all towns
- excursion programs by professional local guides
- entrance fees on the trip
- VIP companionship service by English speaking lady guide during the trip
- extend the tour with more cities
- make the tour shorter excluding some points of the program
- request tailor-made Best of Ukraine program and get PRIVATE CALCULATION for the trip accounting your individual preferances
Chernivtsi, Kamenets-Podolskiy, Lviv, Pochaiv, Yaremche